A savvy (green!) hotelier, sustainable tourism, events, marketing guru and culinary enthusiast. Worked for a total of 10 hotel resorts, 4 travel companies and 13 restaurants to date: from Philippines’ foremost resorts hotels to pioneering in Boracay Island, segued to Singapore and settled in Peru, South America.
Currently based in Tokyo, Japan, lifework is focused on Sustainable Tourism Development, Green Hotels, Sustainable Events Management with CSR, The Clean Blue Asia Sustainable Beach Management & Marketing.
Sustainability Guru in Asia Pacific: Conference Speaker, Resource Person and Capacity Building/Training Specialist.
“We all need to change our behaviors as individuals, as countries and as a global community. We all contribute to global warming thus everyone needs to be part of the solution – embrace sustainability.
This is to share with you on how to travel responsibly, stay green, and establish eco ethos in one’s life and work!
Think Sustainable: People, Planet, Profit as you Explore, Experience and Enjoy!
- Website: http://www.sustainabilityguruasiapacific.com
- LinkedIn: http://jp.linkedin.com/in/sustainabilityguru
- Blog: travelfoodguru.wordpress.com/
- Follow me on Twitter: @suzytravelguru
- Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sustainability-Guru-Asia-Pacific/385902944781126
- Email: email@example.com
Please feel free to reblog posts, with proper credits to this blog site. Thanks!